As we continue to monitor regular updates from the experts on the threat of Covid-19 to people and business in Ireland, we have undertaken several steps in our business to manage the risk associated with;
- Any Suspected infection which may have a direct impact on our daily operations.
- Any actual infection which would have a direct impact on our daily operations.
In the past week we have held a number of meetings to discuss the above, with weekly meetings planned going forward until the situation eases.
In summary the steps we have taken are as follows;
- Assembly of a Covid-19 Response Team to co-ordinate all activities and liaise ongoing with customers
- Carry out a Risk Assessment in terms of our ability to continue delivering customer services in the event of a suspected or actual infection,
- Develop a Risk Management Plan covering the key areas including;
- Help Desk Support
- Onsite Support
- Project Deployments
- Account Management
- Schedule a staged trial implementation of our contingency plans covering all the above areas -week commencing 23rd March (or sooner if expert updates change)
We would ask that as an important customer , you would please notify us through your Account Manager or otherwise if any circumstances arise in relation to Covid-19 within your business (including shops and branches) that may likely impact on any of our support staff and consequentially on our ability to deliver services.
- Help Desk Support — Remote Working Protocols to receive & take calls and distribute requests
- Onsite Support — Engineers are individually deployed reducing contact risk between each other
- Project Deployments — Currently projects in 14 day outlook with confirmed dates are not at risk
- Logistics — Bootstocks have been confirmed and FSL stocked to required levels (stock availability dependent).
- Account Management – Accounts Protocol escalation to Senior Management
- Administration — Remote Working Protocols for Admin Team allowing BCP
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.